Welcome to the original One Kind Action blog. What about signing in with us to do one kind action for another each day? Feel free to join in! It doesn't matter if you know the person. It doesn't matter if the person knows you. If one can post one kind action each week, or each day, wonderful. Post as much as you like and share the experience. Some years ago I thought to do this as a book. Why not a blog with everyone joining in to show lots of "one kind actions"? Have fun!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

One Kind Action 23

A Jack Russel wanted some attention in the neighbor's backyard. I took some time out to kick the soccer ball.

(Is that a kindness?)

:)

Wow, haven't been here in awhile, have I? I've been posting One Kind Action (OKA-When Enlightenment isn't enough) on this sort of groupie site called, Too Cool to Party--not its real name. Why is it a groupie site? I don't know, ask Ken Wilber. It was actually a very cool site until he showed up.

Maybe it's just my mood. Don't mean to bite the hand that feeds. But I mean, all these people looking at my posts for a couple days and commenting, "Wow, can't wait to send in one kind action each week", and then that's the last of them.


The hardest part about doing one kind action for another each day, is remembering to do it.


It does get to be a bit of chore, finding the time to write even one kind action down on their Too Cool to Party/backslash/"pod"/backslash/site, each week, with absolutely no one responding in kind. Especially since the kindest of actions are...


( )


That means...no words

Post One Kind Action

You are invited to share Your own ONE KIND ACTION for the week (daily actions optional) in any of the COMMENTS. What if one person in your neighborhood did one kind action for another each day? And if it didn't matter if the other person knew? Just one kind action each day? Here, we'll start with one kind action each week, and work our way on down to the daily level. Let's see what happens. (Posts can be anonymous-the highest form of giving...)

Guardian Control

My photo
a Consciousness, Florida, United States
An Awareness.